Friday 16th and Saturday 17th we got Berkeley Junction up. The man aim was to get any issues we had before rectified. Amazingly we found that one issues was a little piece of solder loose in the yard panel. Once a couple of wires where re soldered and 2 night of wire checking by various members which we couldn’t have done it without we are all sorted. So playing trains could commence. Fingers crossed one day we will be able to fill the both yards but as this takes about 4 hours to do it won’t be anytime soon.
This Friday is Maintenance Night. Though we are putting Berkeley Junction so only DCC running. We are also running Saturday. Should hopefully get some good photos.
Last Friday, Saturday and Sunday we had a test on Berkeley Junction ready for it’s appearance at Swindon In September.
We had installed 4 new points to make the use of the fiddle yard much easier when I comes to autotrain movements. Everything went well till the last day when the DCC box started to play up. Other than that we had a very productive weekend.
Anyway here are some photos from over the weekend.